This is a French blend with Herbs de Provence.
- 2 bone-in and skinned chicken thighs
- 2 – 4” lengths of your favorite sausage (Cut to 1 inch pieces)
- 6 small potatoes – cut in half – leave skin on
- ½ orange or red bell pepper – sliced on a mandolin
- ½ yellow bell pepper – sliced on a mandolin
- ½ green bell pepper – sliced on a mandolin
- ½ red onion – sliced on a mandolin
- ½ small yellow onion – sliced on a mandolin
- 1 TBSP Olive oil
- ½ TBSP herbs de Provence (I grow my own herbs and blend 4 herbs for this dish)
- 2 cloves garlic – cut into coins (I grow my own garlic and use Music Garlic)
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
Make 2 deep cuts in the chicken on the skin side to the bone so it will cook faster. Combine everything in a large bowl and mix with your hands to make sure to get the olive oil and herbs on everything. Cook in a 450⁰ oven cook one hour or until the chicken is cooked and crispy.