This is a French blend of southeast France and French New Orleans. (Not a real medley, I made it up).
The chicken dish is a version of French Roast Chicken dish with herbes de Provence and the Andouille sausage and sweet peppers are the New Orleans influence.
• 2 bone in and skinned chicken thighs
• 2 – 4” lengths of Andouille sausage (cut into 1 inch lengths)
• 12 small fingerling potatoes (medley Russian, Ruby, purple and French)
• ½ red bell pepper – sliced
• ½ yellow bell pepper – sliced
• ½ red onion – sliced on a mandolin
• ½ small yellow onion – sliced on a mandolin
• 1 TBSP Olive oil ( I will use truffle olive oil)
• ½ TBSP herbes de Provence
• 2 cloves garlic – cut into coins
• ¼ dry white wine
Make 2 deep cuts in the chicken on the skin side to the bone so it will cook faster. Combined everything in a large bowl and mix to make sure to get the olive oil and herbs on everything. In a 450⁰ oven cook one hour or until the chicken is cooked.